Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Highly recommend. Purchased a small for our new golden retriever puppy, knowing we would eventually need a medium. I had these, very nicely done, clean lines and no damage. I had purchased a similar brand before which was WAY more expensive and I would say these are just a good, if not nicer. Our previous dog escaped our backyard and the neighbor could easily call the number. Highly recommend getting the personalization for a few extra dollars. Once our dog stops growing, I'll come back for every color!!!
We just got a puppy a week and a half ago and in that time he already outgrew the collar we bought when we got him. Since he’s going to be a big dog, I was looking for an inexpensive, basic collar for him that didn’t cost too much since he will probably outgrow it in a month’s time. But it had to be of high quality because he’s strong and he and our other dog play rough. This collar fits the bill! Great quality at an unbeatable price. We will be continuing to buy him more of these as he grows.
Love this collar and the color too (red houndstooth). I have a golden retriever puppy and I purchased the small. Very cute!
Love these collars, bought 4, nice variety of colors too. Good Quality and good price
I love this brand collar for my dogs. I had brought in the past a small, medium small, and two medium collars they all seem to work really well! I haven’t replaced one on one of my dogs for about two or three years. It has held its color nicely.
I love this collar. It's super durable, easy to tighten/loosen, and it's adorable. My only hesitation is the color. I expected it would be brighter.
Make sure to measure and purchase according to sizing as listed. Very cute and decent material, it looks great on my kitten!