Maji Sports is a Los Angeles, CA based company, found by Giovanni Vi a long-time fitness enthusiast, personal trainer and certified yoga instructor; and Bemnet Kibreab, a former Wall Street professional and an avid yoga practitioner. We are currently in a little over 7,000 stores in twelve countries, focused on innovating, designing and manufacturing cutting edge accessories for the Yoga, Health and Fitness industries. The products we design, manufacture and wholesale are compact accessories that help people alleviate unnecessary stress, enhance muscle recovery, improve performance and make Yoga, Pilates and Fitness activities more enjoyable while minimizing the likelihood of injury.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I love ❤️ it because it’s well made, very light and I can travel with it. Very smooth too. Will be reordering another so I can have two.
These blocks are strong, support me fully while putting them under my back. Even on-edge. I've used them often for a while. Worth the price!
Perfect for yoga practice. Sturdy, lightweight.
great for yoga
This really is wood. Not great for all yoga poses. Not really heavy but heavier for quick grabs and using in some poses.
it is a great product just a little overpriced.